Custom Made Hammers

Wed, 14 Apr 2004 23:28:10 +0200

Hi folks.... just thought I might post a nice pic of some custom made
Wurzens I ordered through Andre'. These are pressed to standard Hamburg
Steinway density. I choose the underfelt colour and the type of wood
core.  I believe you can get different press densities... but you'll
have to ask Andre' about that.

These are going on a Bluthner that I am doing a full action rebuild on.
Nice looking hammers... just look at that grain... you can almost feel
that resiliency from just looking at the pictures.... :)

Cheers
RicB

--------------090001070001000205010800
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...