What is the best way to become a Piano Technician?

Wed, 14 Apr 2004 19:37:19 +0200

Get ahold of your local RPT at the University of Montana at Missoula.
He will be able to help you get started off.  Your confusion is not
unusual and he will be able to help clear some of the particulars of
obtaining RPT status. That should be your minimum goal for
accomplishment,  at least in as much as achieving that level of expertise.

Cheers
RicB