Falcone Pianos

J Patrick Draine draine@comcast.net
Mon, 12 Apr 2004 08:45:31 -0400

Last week I spoke to someone who had recently been invited to visit the
factory, in the hope that he'd be interested in working as a consultant
to help improve the product. After several days there, his conclusion
was the construction methods & final product were far too appalling for
him to allow himself to be associated with.
Patrick