there's NO business like NO business

Robert J Russell brjr@sbcglobal.net
Sat, 10 Apr 2004 16:32:43 -0700 (PDT)

List, sorry to hear some of your tuning business is slow. It's hard on us when that happens because our bills don't slow down!  This type of situation is precisely why I have always advocated consistent marketing for our businesses. Not just when you get slow.
That way, when these inevitable slow cycles occur, you'll have new business to replace the empty time slots. In addition to adding rebuilding and shop work to fill your time, I enjoy recommending Edwards string covers. It takes about 3 to 4 weeks to arrive after ordered. When they arrive, I fill the few empty time slots I have with cleaning and installing these covers.
Hope things get busy for everyone,
Bob Russell, RPT

Tvak@aol.com wrote:
List

Anybody else out there experiencing an   e x t r e m e l y    s    l   o    w    Feb/March/now into April?

It's really been disheartening.

Tom Sivak
Chicago

Tom, April phone calls have been a little slower than expected..but it's been my experience down here that when it gets a little slower than expected, expect it to change at any time.

Keep your chin up.

Phil Bondi(Fl)