Websites

John M. Formsma john@formsmapiano.com
Thu, 8 Apr 2004 21:55:13 -0500

Jim,

To get new customers, you must drive traffic there. You can submit the
site to search engines which will help if people are searching for a
tech in their area.

I've had one for a while. Basically, just to allow customers to educate
themselves about piano stuff. It works 24/7 too. Maybe have had a couple
new customers. It's not that expensive - monthly rates start around
$5/month. Mine is $13/month.

I have lots of plans for mine, but have had little time to add more
stuff. One thing I hope to do is put restoration photos on the site. For
a customer, it would help to see what's involved in a rebuild.

Seems like everyone is getting one - I view it as being on the cutting
edge. As far as profitability, I'm looking forward five years ahead
rather than looking at what the last six months has produced.

John Formsma