Walter Coupling Strap

Delwin D Fandrich fandrich@pianobuilders.com
Thu, 8 Apr 2004 14:44:44 -0700

Hmmmmm?!
> Best Regards,
> Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)
> Captain, Tool Police
> Squares Are I

Apples and snails. The device under discussion is the strap used by Walter
in the 190. It is bolted to the bottom of the plate and to the bellyrail. I
don't see how it can fall out under any conditions. You are probably
referring to the wedge used in the larger Steinways. Different idea.

Del