Viruses!!!!!

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Thu, 8 Apr 2004 13:13:25 -0700

All,
I apologize for my postings being "off-time", ie late, but my 'puter got a
really bad Virus!!!! My 'puter tech spent more than 6 hours trying to
untangle the damned mess it made! Yikes!
There's some really Nasty A@@H*&^%s doing really sadistic things to our
beloved internet, so be careful out there! BTW, I had a firewall, two
anti-virus programs, spam blocker and pop-stopper running! Don't have a clue
how my poor 'puter got it, as the de-whatever didn't classify the virus.
Damn, are we having fun yet? I'd like to get those hacker types by the neck!
Best regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police
Squares Are I