Einstein - profoundly OT- Bible stuff

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Thu, 8 Apr 2004 11:04:52 -0700 (PDT)

> >Jesus wasn't a vegetarian.
The same God Thump
> pretends to support gave Noah
> >permission to eat meat after the flood (Genesis
> chapt 9) .  Have we missed
> >something??  Nuff said!
> >
> >Carl Meyer Ptg assoc
> >Santa Clara, Ca.

According to the Coptic ( Egyptian ) Gospel, he was.
( Gospel of Thomas ).
     Similarly, Genesis 1:29 depicts a vegetaraian
diet as God's preferred, original diet for man. And
God's ALLOWANCE to Noah to eat CERTAIN animals, only
comes after God has decided that we are too
disobedient to trust "The considerations of man's
heart are evil from his birth..." ) but with the plea
that, at least, we not eat certain kinds. And the
promise that an "accounting" will be made for all the
animals we DO eat, with bloddshed, wars, coflict,
disease, suffering, etc. as the retribution. But no
more floods.
     Thump