anyone can buy a hammer and take out an ad

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Thu, 8 Apr 2004 10:31:38 EDT

Terry,

After living in a studio apartment where I saw my loaner studio piano go 10
cents sharp in a couple of days, one of the first questions I ask is about
environmental conditions.

The piano in this case is in a very temperate house(about 68 degrees day
in/day out and year-round).  The tuning in question wasn't uniformly off.  There
were some really funny sounding octaves, inconsistent with their neighbors.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Dave S.