anyone can buy a hammer and take out an ad

Jon Page jonpage@comcast.net
Thu, 08 Apr 2004 08:49:59 -0400

There's a 'tooner' around here who said,"I've been working on pianos for
about 40 years
and I don't know very much more about them now then when I started".

He never really wanted to be bothered with all that 'technical stuff'.

Quite a character, the only saving grace; he's in his 90's and too frail to
work.
Otherwise he'd still be out knocking on doors, canvassing neighborhoods
looking for pianos to toon.

A local legend.

Regards,

Jon Page, piano technician