Einstein - profoundly OT

Horace Greeley hgreeley@stanford.edu
Tue, 06 Apr 2004 17:32:25 -0700

At 04:28 PM 4/6/2004, you wrote:

> [...]

To say nothing of inaugurating the tradition of saving the best for last...

Bringing it back to Einstein:

It is interesting that this, the first (and least) of the canonically
recognized miracles, is something relatively mundane; while Einstein's most
elaborate, advanced construct, the Unified Field Theory, remains a puzzle
only partially explained by quantum physics...

May we get back to pianos, please?

Thanks.

Horace