Einstein - profoundly OT

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Mon, 5 Apr 2004 19:04:35 -0700 (PDT)

Actually, in an experiment at Stanford, two cabbages
were placed side by side. As one cabbage had its
leaves peeled away slowly, no effect was observed on
the second. But when cabbage A was chopped with a
cleaver, cabbage B emitted a  sudden burst of infrared
radiation.
     Some people, concerned about such issues, live on
just fruit and then plant the pits.
     Still, if everyone had to kill the animals
themselves to get flesh to eat, we'd a have a LOT more
vegetarians!
     Thump