Non-ETs; more organic than ET?

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sun, 4 Apr 2004 21:07:18 -0700 (PDT)

  It seems
> that Don is regarding spirituality
> and art as interchangable terms.  I don't.  While I
> firmly believe that
> craftsmanship can be taken to the level of
> art,(though some of my Fine Art
> instructors vehemently disagreed with this in
> college) I do not automatically consider
> an artist as a spiritual being.

     I feel that TRUE art springs from spirituality:
that it is caused by the collission of a spiritually
aware being with the material environment, either
physical of social.
    Add action and BINGO! You get "art".  Some "art"
leaves physical "artifacts".  Other "art" is
transitory, such as an impromptu joke or profundity.
     Thump

"Life is full of Aphorisms"