Day Light Savings Time :-(

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sat, 3 Apr 2004 15:27:34 -0800 (PST)

The Atomic Clock, I believe, is regulated by the very
stable vibrations of the Cesium_K ion, which is
1,192,631,770 CPS ( If I remember correctly ).
     Consecutiveley chopped into octave frequencies,
the resultant CPS in the audible range is reasonably
close to A-440. ( Please don't ask me what this is. I
did it by hand at age 20, and that's a long time ago!
) Therefore, may I recommend that a new, immutable,
International Pitch be based on this division?
     And, while we're at it, why not a  linear
measurement, as well? After all, neither the King's
forearm, nor the waistline of the Earth is, exactly
"21'st Century", is it???
     Thump