thumb protection when re-pinning

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr@srvinet.com
Fri, 2 Apr 2004 10:41:14 -0700

Hi Mike and all,
 Twasn't easy but very doable with practice, <G> , even for a deaf =
tuner.
Ifin I could remember the procedure to change the sign off I would. Any =
help out there post me .
Joe Goss
imatunr@srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Mike McCoy=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Friday, April 02, 2004 10:05 AM
  Subject: RE: thumb protection when re-pinning

  Hi All,

   I was waiting for Joe Goss to reply on the list so I could point out =
his new signature, but he didn't change the old one! Joe took his =
Technical Exam at our Mid-Atlantic Regional Convention (MARC) last week =
and is a NEW RPT! He was so dedicated he even closed his booth for a =
while to concentrate on the exam.

  Mike McCoy
  Chapters 170 & 190
  Langhorne, Pa.