OT Golden awards

Fri, 02 Apr 2004 05:10:09 -0600

Alan, Isaac,

At 22:20 4/1/2004 +0100, you wrote:
>Isaac write;
>
>"Gee !
>
> >>"Thanks for your comments and nomination ! I am delighted (and happy to
>learn that it is not always totally incomprehensible.
>Where do I get the diploma ?">>>>
>
>It's a cyberspace award, so it comes as an attachment to Andre's award.
>
>AF

Also available as an embroidered patch on the Millenial Award Flamesuit.
Monogramming at no extra charge.

Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT, MPT, CCT, PFP, ACS, CRS.
Decorah, IA

- Certified Calibration Technician for Bio-powered Digitally Activated
Lever Action Tone Generation Systems.
- Pianotech Flamesuit Purveyor
- American Curmudgeon Society - Apprentice Member and Founder