FORWARDED: Curved Keyboard (Modified by Kent Swafford)

Horace Greeley hgreeley@stanford.edu
Thu, 01 Apr 2004 15:32:35 -0800

Greg,

At 03:24 PM 4/1/2004, you wrote:

>Kent,
>         So ..................... just what exactly is this thing?

I don't know for sure, but I think I remember tuning it in Palm Springs,
or, maybe it was Las Vegas, or, maybe it was Reno...the keys and action
geometry was nothing compared to the plate and soundboard...of course, it
just might have felt like the piano looked like that...at the time...

Best.

(yes, that protruberance in my cheek is my tongue...)

Horace