Source for brass flanges for 1900's Chickering grand?

Cy Shuster 741662027@charter.net
Thu, 1 Apr 2004 09:57:45 -0600

------=_NextPart_001_0006_01C417CF.C7C608D0
Hi,

We're working on a 6'4" Chickering grand from the 1900's.  A handful of =
the brass hammer flanges have cracks right at the groove that holds the =
center pin (see attached photos).  What's the best way to repair this?  =
Is it possible to find replacement flanges?  The end of the rep lever =
has a curve in it to match the drop screw of the flange, so I wonder if =
it's possible to replace hammers, shanks, and flanges as a unit without =
affecting the wips, too.

Thanks,

--Cy Shuster--
Rochester, MN