Thanks and Coffee OT

Delwin D Fandrich fandrich@pianobuilders.com
Thu, 1 Apr 2004 07:49:43 -0800

That's because there is only the one and it's in Olympia, Washington.
(Sigh!) They do have a couple of outlets around the NW, but only the one
tasting room which is also where they roast their beans. The aroma is to die
for.

It's where I head when I want a really good cup of coffee. It's also a good
reason to visit the great Northwest! Baring that, thankfully, they do ship.

Del