Thanks and Coffee OT

Delwin D Fandrich fandrich@pianobuilders.com
Thu, 1 Apr 2004 06:49:14 -0800

Forget Starbucks (please). Forget Peets (OK, it's pretty good). Are you
within driving distance of a Batdorf & Bronson Tasting Room?

http://www.batdorf.com/

Home of the authentic Dancing Goat blend and powered by 100% renewable
energy sources. Also, according the Wall Street Journal, roasters of the
best coffee in America. I agree.

Del