Woodworm

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Thu, 1 Apr 2004 06:22:46 -0800 (PST)

Never heard of that, but picked up a termite eaten
piano once, which was just veneer and varnish. At
least it was easy to move!
     She probably needs a different piano. But many
critters are not fond of cayenne pepper, so if you
want to annoy them without poisoning this lady, I
recommend a solution of cayenne and alcohol
wiped/sprayed into the wood.
      Thump