ot Re: Bad address ?

Don pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
Tue, 30 Sep 2003 15:23:21

Hi Richard,

Windoze machines (and I love them) are inherently full of "back doors". The
operating system was never intended to be "exposed" on the internet, so it
is very "security weak". You can get a virus simply by surfing to a web
site. It is unlikely your current anti virus will prevent infection from a
web contracted virus.

I'd be interested to know what measures you are protecting your machine
with--and even though it is "off topic" I'd love to learn from others who
are move computer literate than I am.

At 09:40 PM 9/30/2003 +0200, you wrote:
>Nope... checked... My system is so virus protected anyways... it will be
>a miracle if something gets through.
>
>Cheers
>RicB

Regards,