Robertson fastener bits

Jon Ralinovsky ralinoj@muohio.edu
Tue, 30 Sep 2003 15:43:42 -0400

Hi Patrick,
I would look in McMaster-Carr or Grainger for the right tool.
Perhaps some kind of socket wrench extension would do the job?  If
not, you may be able to adapt something that will fit in a socket,
such as grinding down the threaded part of a bolt to the square size
you need.  If you want a few more ideas, feel free to contact me.

Respectfully,
Jon