compression ridges and hide glue

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sun, 28 Sep 2003 19:42:38 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you, Joe, for your kindly response!
    I have PLENTY of experience with this repulsive
stuff ( hide glue ) due to several years sitting at a
bench restoring player pianos.
     And I have seen where the pneumatic cloth has
crept ( at 1/1,000,000,000,000 mph ) on its hide glue
base in pianos that have no other apparent humidity
damage.
     Respectfully,
     Thump
     ( P.S. I do not think you are a square at all! )