Compression ridges and hide glue.

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sun, 28 Sep 2003 19:30:00 -0700 (PDT)

Well, with all the boards I have seen coming apart at
the hide glue joints, I remain skeptical. ( You live
in Aridzona? )
     And I was actually referring to the rib to board
glue line, wondering if it would creep in higher
humidities, due to the downward pressure of strings,
especially on CC boards with increased lateral
stresses at this juncture.
     Schlump