[Fwd: [DISCUSS] Fwd: [IP] -- more on -- Dell's Software License Policy]

Hechler Family dahechler@charter.net
Sun, 28 Sep 2003 19:00:09 -0500

OK - Slam me and get it over with but I believe this deserves general
posting

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[DISCUSS] Fwd: [IP] -- more on -- Dell's Software License Policy
Date: 	Sun, 28 Sep 2003 16:06:59 -0500
From: 	Scott Granneman <scott@granneman.com>
To: 	discuss@sluug.org

Wow. I'm sure we'd all answer these questions truthfully.

Scott

Subject: [IP] -- more on -- Dell's Software License Policy
Date: Friday 29 August 2003 6:17 am
From: Dave Farber <dave@farber.net>
To: ip@v2.listbox.com

From: Marc Aniballi <marcaniballi@hotmail.com>

--
R. Scott Granneman
scott@granneman.com ~ www.granneman.com
Join GranneNotes! Information at www.granneman.com
Read my blog at http://radio.weblogs.com/0100530

"Only the mediocre are always at their best."
      ---Jean Giraudoux

-------
St. Louis Unix Users Group - http://www.sluug.org/
To unsubscribe from the SLUUG discussion mailing list, send a message to
discuss-request@sluug.org with the word 'unsubscribe' as the body

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Organ, Pump Organ