OTish Re: Pat Metheny

Sun, 28 Sep 2003 15:12:06 +0200

They never do.... but you can turn things around on them.  Once McCoy
Tyner was playing at the Molde Int Jazz Festival, he was not finished
warming up, the rest of his band taken off for the gardrobe... I was to
do a quick check over the instrument before the concert. Sos I walks in
and says something to the affect that "we dont really allow stage hands
to fool around with our concert instrument".  He flashed me a look and
saw right away I was kidding and we had a good chuckle.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.