Pat Metheny

Sat, 27 Sep 2003 22:04:04 +0200

Just on my way out.. and er... caut this one before shutting down for
the evening... Stretch...yes... Interesting.. I put my P12ths tuning on
this... which seems to behave like its stretched well in excess of its
stretch numbers. Not likely I will get any feedback on this this
eveing... but if I get the chance... I'll ask.

RicB

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.