compression ridges in New Baldwin grand

Fri, 26 Sep 2003 08:04:11 +0200

Yeah.. I knew this one was comming... something wrong with our hearing... grin....
Well... squirm as you may... the fact remains that 95 % of the worlds concert
venues have that same hearing problem... as well as the vast majority of concert
pianists. You simply cannot escape the fact that the Steinway reputation, and the
alledged self destruct soundboard theory... are at astounding odds with each
other.

Like I said... it just does not wash.

RicB