OT xpost: Piano Rolls up for auction on Ebay

Hechler Family dahechler@charter.net
Wed, 24 Sep 2003 10:04:15 -0500

List,

I have been collecting piano rolls for over 30 years and I am selling my
most rare and/or speciality rolls through Ebay. Some are; from England,
Polish, German, etc. Unless otherwise noted by roll, all rolls and boxes
are in very good to excellent shape - meaning boxes show normal signs of
wear and the edges of the rolls are perfect. Since I will be offering
these internationally, the shipping will have to be calculated at the
time of the sale. Upon request, I can scan a picture of the box front
and/or the roll label. For ease of bidding, I will post them with a
prefix of "MMD" starting tonight or tomorrow.

Thank you and happy bidding.

If you have any questions, please email me direct.

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Organ, Pump Organ