Hello all and black mold on piano catches question

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Mon, 22 Sep 2003 16:43:42 -0500

Hi Jeannie & Tom,

I bought one of those "black" Baldwins years ago. In my experience,
it causes problems. Just not the same kind as the "clicking" corfam!
Besides it making a mess, the main problem after it wears off, is that
the hammers don't catch very well. Bobbling, usually. I just gave up
and replaced them with the precut stuff that Baldwin has/used to have.
Worked much better, although I never was able to get totally rid of all
the black residue it left behind!

Avery