OT Fwd: NYTimes.com Article: New Sun Microsystems Chip May Unseat the Circuit Board

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Mon, 22 Sep 2003 13:32:53 -0400

Keith,
         I didn't send it to YOU , I sent it to the LIST with OT clearly=20
displayed in the header.
The delete key is located on the near right side of most computer=20
keyboards. Use it.

Greg