Chickering Stringing Pattern

Phil Bondi phil@philbondi.com
Sat, 20 Sep 2003 14:00:57 -0400

Thanks for the responses to this inquiry. I wasn't sure if I would get an
answer to the question I asked..I didn't..that's ok. Sometimes there is no
answer, except the opinion that there was some poor craftsmenship going on.
I would lean towards disagreeing with that, only because the wire, the
'feel', feels like Original to me. Jonas might have had a reason for
this........oh if pianos could talk(i'd be in real big trouble!!).

I will take a look at side bearing, Mr. Jacksonville Jolly, the next time I
see the piano.

-Phil Bondi (Fl.)
phil@philbondi.com