no biz

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Sat, 20 Sep 2003 10:10:06 -0400

Dave,

My customers rarely have to wait.  I take very good care of them.  If one
calls and says, "Today while little Johnny was practicing a key stayed down
and won't come back up," I'll probably be there the next day, or if it's
close, the same day.  If they say the problem developed four months ago and
they're just now getting around to calling, then I'm not quite as willing to
bend over backward, because obviously they did not regard the problem as an
emergency.

It's the new people that have to wait.  If they don't want to, I refer them to
someone who can take care of them within a day or two or maybe a week.

Regards,
Clyde