Stuart Pianos

Michael Spalding spalding48@earthlink.net
Fri, 19 Sep 2003 15:41:52 -0500

Terry,

I would love to do "the best possible" rebuilding job, but haven't yet had
the opportunity.  Like it says in the PTG Code of Ethics:  "I will render
the best  possible service under the circumstances, always keeping the best
interests of my client in mind."  I give an honest evaluation of the
condition of their piano, describe the possibilities and the reasonable
costs, then they decide what they're willing to pay for, and I work at
meeting/exceeding their expectations.  I would like, in the near future, to
rebuild a piano that I own in the best way I know how - having a floor
sample would probably help sell the higher quality rebuilds.  Anybody else
found this to be a useful selling technique?

Mike

If