Hello all and black mold on piano catches question

Bill Ballard yardbird@vermontel.net
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 23:59:19 -0400

At 10:19 PM -0400 9/18/03, Juliaeux@aol.com wrote:
>I am a new (as of August '03) associate PTG member.
>I attended the University of Western Ontario Piano Technology
>Program. If anyone has any questions about such school, will be glad
>to offer some info. for anyone persuing such venues.

Welcome. Actually, feel free to post a description of the school and
the training you've just completed. I think everyone would be
interested in that.

At 10:28 PM -0500 9/18/03, Ron Nossaman wrote:
>A Baldwin, perhaps?

Or maybe a Hamilton?

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter, P.T.G.

"Lydia thinks she knows everything, and Lyle thinks he owns the place"
     ...........The outgoing staff technician to the new guy,
concerning the resident artiste/pianist and the Chief Custodian