Stuart Pianos

Thu, 18 Sep 2003 15:04:53 +0200

Yes they are available for sale.  The 4 CD's I have are quite varied. Some
rather contemporary stuff, some less known, some piano solo, and some in
concert with other instrumentation. Composers from  Scarlati to Gershwin,...
Mozart to Jelly Roll Morton... One whole CD is contemporary Welsh Music.
There is one with a Horn Trio with three pieces.. one composed by Lennox
Berkeley, one by Don Banks, and one by Johannes Brahms. Mere Bagatelles is a
CD wigh mostly short <<Triffles>>  of contemporary arte... and it really
shows off the dynamics of the Stuart instrument.

A link with these four and several more available CD's

http://www.stuartandsons.com/Recordings.htm

Cheers
RicB