OT: BIg news: Ford ... Yada

Hechler Family dahechler@charter.net
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 15:30:43 -0500

Richard and others like you,

We could go back and forth until the cows come home and I did not want
to start a war. Bottom line, that is why I put the "OT:" in front so
people like you, who want to stay in the dark with blinders on and
letting MS steal all your personal and computer info than more power to
you. But since I get a lot of knowledgable email, then the public should
know about it, even though you think its crap.. And, furthermore, you
don't have to read this ... just hit delete. Apparently you read it
because you are replying to it.