OT: BIg news: Ford ... Yada

Hechler Family dahechler@charter.net
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 08:44:42 -0500

I knew I would get some flack about this, so here is my rebuttal:

Would you care if your privacy was invaded ? Of course you would !

Would you care if you were forced to change something without your
permission ? Of course you would !

Well, what I'm driving at is this:

Despite the publics knowledge, MS is doing underhanded dealing to you
without your permission

In Nov. 1998, Blue Mountain Internet greeting cards sued MS and won
because MS _with Internet Explorer_ not only blocked but deleted
greeting cards to recipients without them knowing about it.

If you are on XP and watch a DVD movie with your computer, MS stores
that info and calls home to MS and tells MS what you just watched
_without your permission._

Finally, the latest from MS if they have there way, with all the latest
viruses and worms going around, MS is developing the next version of
Windows to _automatically
_ download security and other fixes to the OS _without your permission_.
(As it is right now, you upgrade anything, MS interrogates you hard
drive and tells MS what you have installed legeally (licensed) or
pirated, of course, _without your permission)_

There are many more I can tell you however I would get tired of typing

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Organ, Pump Organ