DC observation

Tue, 16 Sep 2003 12:20:17 +0200

Don... :)

Not completely... but for all practical purposes you are correct. I'm a
stickler for the use of the word absolute... gets me into a lot of trouble but
just so  :)

I maintain that in principle... no DC installation will completely lock out the
influence of mother earth and her climatic moods. though, to be sure... at some
point her influence can be made negligible.

Still... completely and negligible are different concepts..

RIcB

Don wrote:

> Hi Richard,
>
> DC units can completely solve the humidity gambit, at least where I live 4%
> to 84% each year. They just need to have enough wattage for the highest
> possible humidity level and have the pads changed 4 times per year. And be
> properly installed with back/bottom covers. And "fed" water as needed.

Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.
UiB, Bergen, Norway
mailto:rbrekne@broadpark.no