DC observation

Tue, 16 Sep 2003 09:34:09 +0200

Not unusual really. DC's cant completely solve the humidity gambit. I dont
know about Canada, but here we've had an unusually warm and humid summer
season. Every piano I run into has reacted more then usual, including all
the DC kept units I've placed around. 11 cents sharp is not a huge move by
any means, especially when its confined to the lowest notes in one or two
sections.

My 2 bits

RicB