OT - Stop the presses

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 21:17:09 -0400

Phil and Ken,

Well, honesty is the best policy, I guess.  Thanks for being candid, but I am
having a little trouble understanding this, if you recommend your clients have
their tuned every six or twelve months.  Or maybe you don't.  Am I missing
something here?

I admit I don't have much incentive to tune my own piano.  Since our daughter
moved out of the house over a year ago, no one plays it.  I am not a pianist.
Yet I follow the same tuning recommendations I give my clients.  I would feel
like a fraud if I didn't.

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger, RPT
Lititz, PA, USA