Loose damper lead weights

allegropt@comcast.net allegropt@comcast.net
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 11:26:49 +0000

Thanks for the compliment.  That means a lot, especially coming from you, the
author of the Journal article.

As soon as I have a brochure completed, I will send you a hand full -- thanks
so much!

My name is Don Bee, Jr.  I've been a mechanical engineer for the 20+ years and
have taken up the piano technician's trade over the last few years. You may
know my father, he was our local chapter's chair for the Chicago convention.

I have a number of other tools in the design phase and am looking forward to
releasing them soon, as well.

Best Regards,
Don