Ca pin block repair-broken tuning pin

antares@euronet.nl antares@euronet.nl
Sun, 14 Sep 2003 23:28:00 +0200

My dear Avery,

No 1.... you have got to buy a return ticket to Amsterdam
No 2.... you have to take with you at least a baseball bat
No 3....you have to find my house and wait all day till I come home
from work
No 4....you then have to hit me over the head with your baseball bat
No 5....You then have to run for Schiphol Airport and hope that you can
catch your first flight out because my neighbors happenede to see you
hitting my poor skull
No 6....It might be very well possible that they pick you out of the
check-in line anyway because these days everybody is on edge and on
full alert for 'pianotech bashers'

And all that for a bunch of lousy loose turning tuning pins.............

hehehehe...

(; > ))