New Center Pin Design

Sat, 13 Sep 2003 04:26:17 -0500

Rickardt,

At 10:10 09/13/2003 +0200, you wrote:
>Terry
>
>you gotta love it... ... the fellow / gal was clever enough to screw the
>darned thing out and put it in again.... but not clever enough to snip off
>the leftover clip... wunerful...:)
>
>--
>Richard Brekne

Au contraire, mon ami, the clever person was leaving pianoistic
bookmark.  When next (if ever) a qualified repairperson was to work on the
instrument, the customer could say, "BTW, I had to make a temporary repair
to one of those thingies. Could you fix it properly? You can find the one I
worked on just by looking for the 'tab'".
;-}

Conrad Hoffsommer

Early to rise: early to bed;
Makes a man healthy, and socially dead.