Band Saw Blade Teeth Material

JIMRPT@aol.com JIMRPT@aol.com
Thu, 11 Sep 2003 16:11:37 EDT

In a message dated 11/09/03 3:48:25 PM, jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca writes:

<< I've been wondering about buying a

small

> table model... with the small fairly thin blade. I think I would have more

use

> for this sized tool then a full blown floor job. So I was wondering if

anyone

> has some good recommendations for one of these. >>

Yep... I have used a RYOBI 9"(?) table model and find it to be a great little
tool for the price......90 dollars (aprox) U.S. .  Two wheeled and easily
adjustable, blade tracks great, blade guides actually work, large tilting
table..etc.. etc..... :-)
 Although the saw in my shop is a three wheeled, 10" inch thingee and after
it is set up following a blade change it is quite a good little dojigger also.
If I were to buy a new 'small', light duty, saw it would be the RYOBI.
Jim Bryant (FL)