OT

David M. Porritt dm.porritt@verizon.net
Thu, 11 Sep 2003 07:04:44 -0500

1>  Please note I've changed the subject line.  Each post in this
thread had a subject line that caused our spam/porn/virus filters to
stop it until it could be manually approved.  As you create subject
lines, please remember that we do have filters that look at each
message.

2>  There probably are some technicians that have had extra
curricular opportunities on the job, I'm just not sure they could be
shared in a way that would be appropriate for this list.

dave