OT Novel Review Adults

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Thu, 11 Sep 2003 00:45:32 EDT

writes:

> All of which brings to mind a good survey, (and perhaps some fun stories to
> go along with it).  Has anyone on the list while tuning alone in a home with
> a lonely house wife or single ever been approached, flirted by, or otherwise
> been made aware of "other" obvious desired services other than tuning by
> said lady?  Surely on a list this big and each with hundreds of clients
> there must be some stories out there!
>
> Rob Goodale, RPT

Should I admit this??  I met my first wife while tuning a piano.  She was an
au pair to  a couple of Stanford professors who bought a piano from a store I
did work for in another life some 23 years ago!  Nothing happened that day,
but I did get her phone number, we eventually went out--and stayed together for
17 years!

My second wife bought a piano from me when I was a piano sales-tuner-mover
guy in a small store.

There are stories in here longer than anyone would care to hear, or than I
would care to expound upon!

Life has been interesting.  Thank the powers-that-be for pianos!

Dave Stahl