vertical letoff

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 10:58:09 EDT

In a message dated 9/9/2003 7:48:31 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
pianolover88@hotmail.com writes:

>         Terry

   I consider that let-off spec too wide. I find that much power is lost at
those distances. 2.5 mm in the bass is plenty , 2mm  in tenor and 1.5 in the
treble. Unless you have squishy reg buttons or butt leathers you"ll have better
control and tone with these specs. My advice is find some thinner strips I
think I heard somewhere they were available. Otherwise a very slick idea
  JMHO---Dale Erwin