OT: Black Hole Bass Note

Wed, 10 Sep 2003 16:31:27 +0200

Hmmm... what medium in space are we talking about... the ever illusive ether ?? or be
it that we are not talking about sound at all... at least as we know it.  I guess I
gotta check the link out :)..

Still curious about the overtone seires...and what about  evt difference tones ?? And
can any of this be used as an aphrodisiac ??

RicB